introduction

 My name is Danuail Chance and i’m 16 years old . I like to be on my phone a lot texting people most of the time , or watching youtube . Parties , music anything of that nature you can count me in . I don’t like to be around a lot of people though so it depends who party it is and what kinda party it is . If the party dead mind as well not invite me . I like to play the game mostly 2k , GTA and madden . I’m not playing for free though so be ready to put some $ up. Clothes , shoes and other stuff what i’m really into though . About 2 years ago I use to play basketball . Stopped cause I wasn’t really feeling how I use too . Now I be out and about running around the city most of the time . Ready to graduate , get me a lil warehouse job and go crazy . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you used to know what to do

Can’t Deny

A question I wish I asked